1. sup- "under" + pos- + -e.
2. 字面含义：put or place under.
3. => assume as the basis of argument. => admit as possible, to believe to be true.
4. pre- + suppose.
- presuppose (v.)
- mid-15c., from Old French presupposer (14c.), from Medieval Latin praesupponere; see pre- + suppose. Related: Presupposed; presupposing.
- 1. All your arguments presuppose that he's a rational, intelligent man.
- 2. Teachers sometimes presuppose a fairly high level of knowledge by the students.
- 3. It's dangerous to presuppose that a person is guilty.
- 4. Let us presuppose that he wins the game.
- 5. I don't presuppose that, I know it a bit, I've seen it.
- 俺不是在冒充神棍, 我知道一点点, 我也看到了一点点.
[ presuppose 造句 ]