- munchies (n.)
- "food or snack," 1959, plural of munchie (1917), from munch (v.); sense of "craving for food after smoking marijuana" is first attested 1971.
- 1. We got the munchies, so we decided we'd go to Hot Dog Heaven.
- 我们饿了, 所以我们决定去热狗的天堂.
- 2. What kind of munchies are we going to have?
- 3. We got the munchies after we started drinking beer.
- 4. I reach for some snackes and munchies.
- 5. So, let's grab a soda and perhaps a few munchies and begin our exploration of IPTV.
- 那么, 就让我们来瓶汽水,也许还需要抓点儿小点心,然后就开始我们的网络电视冲浪.
[ munchies 造句 ]