来自中古法语 toque,小女帽，来自西班牙语 toca,女用头巾，来自古波斯语 taq,面纱，披巾。
- toque (n.)
- kind of round hat, c. 1500, from Middle French toque (15c.), from Spanish toca "woman's headdress," possibly from Arabic *taqa, from Old Persian taq "veil, shawl."
- 1. She was wearing the ermine toque she'd bought when her hair was yellow.
- 2. The ermine toque was alone; she smiled more brightly than ever.
- 只有貂皮无沿帽独自呆在那里, 她笑得更加明快了.
- 3. Besides , constant current and choppingand triangle - wave driving method were adopted to improve the toque performance.
- 4. And now an ermine toque and a gentleman in grey met just in front of her.
- 5. It can measure the revolution , toque, power and oil consumption of the engine.
- 可测出发动机转速, 扭矩, 功率,油耗.
[ toque 造句 ]