来自希腊语 tautologos,同义反复，重说，重述，来自 tauto,相同的，自身的，即 the auto,-log, 说话，词源同 dialogue.引申词义赘述。
- tautology (n.)
- 1570s, from Late Latin tautologia "representation of the same thing in other words," from Greek tautologia, from tautologos "repeating what has been said," from tauto "the same" (contraction of to auto, with to "the" + auto, see auto-) + -logos "saying," related to legein "to say" (see lecture (n.)). Related: Tautological.
- 1. Some propositions are true for any truth value of their variables . Such propositions are called tautology.
- 2. A title whose seeming tautology made it clear that she was primarily interested in poetry.
- 3. Modern logicians regard it as little more than tautology.
- 4. Is the Proof of the Internal Energy being State Function a Tautology?
- 关于内能是状态函数的证明是循环证明 吗 ?
- 5. What's the first excellence in a lawyer? Tautology. What the second? Tautology.
- 律师最擅长的是什么? 是同义反复. 其次呢?同义反复.再其次呢? 同义反复.
[ tautology 造句 ]