- locket (n.)
- mid-14c., "iron cross-bar of a window," from Old French loquet "door-handle, bolt, latch," diminutive of loc "lock, latch," from Frankish or some other Germanic source (compare Old Norse lok "fastening, lock;" see lock (n.1)). Meaning "ornamental case with hinged cover" (containing a lock of hair, miniature portrait, etc.) first recorded 1670s.
- 1. I need help because my wife has lost her locket.
- 2. FULL view is a heart shaped locket on a chain hanging down.
- 3. It a gold locket on the inside an inscription. Destiny.
- 那是个金的项链坠,里面刻了字: 命运.
- 4. She wore a locket hanging on a silver chain.
- 5. Does Dung have the Slytherin locket?
[ locket 造句 ]