- n. 咀嚼；咀嚼声
- vt. 焦急；大声地嚼；格格地咬
- vi. 咬；啮（过去式champed，过去分词champed，现在分词champing，第三人称单数champs）
- n. (Champ)人名；(法)尚；(英)钱普
1. jam => (archaic) cham / chamb => champ.
2. jam => champ.
3. champ <===> chomp.
- champ (n.)
- 1868, American English abbreviation of champion (n.).
- champ (v.)
- "to chew noisily," 1520s, probably echoic; OED suggests a connection with jam (v.). Earlier also cham, chamb, etc. To champ on (or at) the bit, as an eager horse will, is attested in figurative sense by 1640s. Related: Champed; champing. As a noun in this sense, attested from c. 1600.
- 1. He had been, he said modestly, swimming champ at high school.
- 2. Finally , the paper introduces the gravity satellites of CHAMP, GRACE and GOCE.
- 文章对CHAMP 、 GRACE和GOCE重力 卫星作了介绍.
- 3. The champ obviously hurt his hand on Rocky's hip!
- 4. The new heavyweight champ of the world, Terry Conklin, has signed with me.
- 新的世界重量级拳击冠军, 特里·康克林, 已经和我签了.
- 5. Would you mind checking it to see if it matches the saliva from our spitting champ?
- 你能查一下这个是否符合我们吐口水大王的唾液 么 ?
[ champ 造句 ]