- cologne (n.)
- 1814, Cologne water, loan-translation of French eau de Cologne, literally "water from Cologne," from the city in Germany (German Köln, from Latin Colonia Agrippina) where it was made, first by Italian chemist Johann Maria Farina, who had settled there in 1709.
- 1. This volume of essays was designed to accompany an exhibition in Cologne.
- 2. Cologne is not so very far down-river from Mainz.
- 3. She perfumed herself with Eau de Cologne.
- 4. You don't think I'm sick of having to smell another guy's cologne on you?
- 你不觉得我很讨厌闻到你身上别的男人的古龙水味道 吗 ?
- 5. SETTING: Center for Vascular Surgery, Affiliated Hospital of University of Cologne.
- 单位: 德国科隆大学医院血管外科中心.
[ cologne 造句 ]