- n. 烟道；暖气管；蓬松的东西；钩爪；渔网（等于flew）
- n. (Flue)人名；(法)弗吕
可能来自古英语flowan, 流动，词源同flow. 后用于指烟囱的烟道。
- flue (n.)
- "smoke channel in a chimney," 1580s, of uncertain origin, perhaps related to Middle English flue, flewe "mouthpiece of a hunting horn" (early 15c.), which is perhaps from Old French fluie "stream;" or the modern word is perhaps from Old English flowan "to flow." Originally a small chimney in a furnace connected to the main chimney.
- 1. The fire won't burn because the flue is blocked up.
- 2. The flue has become sooted up.
- 3. If the flue overdraws, all the heat goes right up the chimney.
- 如果风管抽风过度的话, 热量就会从烟囱直接跑掉了.
- 4. Tea and flue - cured tobacco is an important cash crop.
- 茶叶和 烤烟 是重要的经济作物.
- 5. Flue gas desulfurization is the common method to control sulfur dioxide discharge.
[ flue 造句 ]