- n. 半流质食物；奶头；软食
- n. (Pap)人名；(葡、罗、塞、芬、挪、冈)帕普
1. 罂粟碱(PapaVerine, 别名: 怕怕非林) => PIE imitative root *pap- "swell" => pap.
- pap (n.1)
- "soft food for infants," late 14c., from Old French pape "watered gruel," from Latin pappa, a widespread word in children's language for "food" (Middle High German and Dutch pap, German Pappe, Spanish, Portuguese papa, Italian pappa), imitative of an infant's noise when hungry; possibly associated with pap (n.2). Meaning "over-simplified idea" first recorded 1540s.
- pap (n.2)
- "nipple of a woman's breast," c. 1200, first attested in Northern and Midlands writing, probably from a Scandinavian source (not recorded in Old Norse, but compare dialectal Swedish pappe), from PIE imitative root *pap- "to swell" (cognates: Latin papilla "nipple," papula "a swelling, pimple;" Lithuanian papas "nipple").
- pap (n.3)
- "older man," 1844, shortening of papa.
- 1. Singapore has been dominated by the PAP since the 1960 s.
- 2. A Pap test looks for abnormal cervical cells that could become cancer.
- 3. PAP is a kind of broadspectrum antivirus protein.
- 4. Pap tests have saved countless lives.
- 5. PAP increased, survival time is shorttcr and MDA content increased after L - NNA infusion.
- 注入L-NNA后显著增加了休克后PAP, 缩短了存活时间,并使血中MDA含量明显增加.
[ pap 造句 ]