1. thwack => whack.
2. 同源拟声词：thwack, whack, whang.
3. whack => whacky => wacky (from the notion of being whacked on the head one too many times; a person who behaves as if he had been whacked on the head).
4. wacky => wack (back-formation from wacky).
5. 韩国电影：《痞子老师》：《Mr. Wacky》.
6. 日本动画片：《古怪赛车》：《Wacky Races》.
7. 国外儿童书籍：Wacky Wednesday 苏斯博士：古怪的星期三.
8. wacky → wack(n.怪人)+y → 古怪的. wack音“歪客” → 怪人
- wacky (adj.)
- "crazy, eccentric," 1935, variant of whacky (n.) "fool," late 1800s British slang, probably ultimately from whack "a blow, stroke," from the notion of being whacked on the head one too many times.
- 1. Wacky ideas are commonplace among space scientists.
- 2. Some of his friends are pretty wild and wacky characters.
- 3. Have you been using that wacky paste stuff that made me see my sister get eaten?
- 你用了那个让我看到我妹妹被吃掉的奇怪的糨糊 吗 ?
- 4. What was I thinking of, picking a wacky subject like cryonics?
- 我当初到底是怎么想的 —— 竟然挑了一个人体冷冻术这样的古怪话题?
- 5. Many Norwegians consider the idea wacky, according to media reports.
[ wacky 造句 ]