- n. 态度；风采；样子
- n. (Mien)人名；(印尼)米恩
- mien (n.)
- "facial expression," 1510s, probably a shortening of Middle English demean "bearing, demeanor" (see demeanor) and influenced by Middle French mine "appearance, facial expression," which is of unknown origin, possibly Celtic (compare Breton min "beak, muzzle, nose," Irish men "mouth").
- 1. He was a Vietnam veteran with a haunted mien.
- 2. It was impossible to tell from his mien whether he was offended.
- 3. With his wonted , collected and stately mien, he crossed the unhallowed threshold.
- 他摆出平时那种泰然自若的庄严态度, 跨过那个污浊的门槛.
- 4. He left the room with a saddened mien.
- 5. There were moments , Christine thought, when he had the mien of a mischievous elf.
[ mien 造句 ]