- n. 多阵γ线照射器（Multi-Array Gamma Irradiator）
- n. (Magi)人名；(日)马木(姓)；(意、瑞典、英、阿拉伯)马吉
- magi (n.)
- c. 1200, "skilled magicians, astrologers," from Latin magi, plural of magus "magician, learned magician," from Greek magos, a word used for the Persian learned and priestly class as portrayed in the Bible (said by ancient historians to have been originally the name of a Median tribe), from Old Persian magush "magician" (see magic). Related: Magian.
- 1. The Magi, Bramins, and Druids were bracketed together as men of wisdom.
- 2. The magi brought valuable gifts, but that was not among them.
- 麦琪带来了宝贵的礼物, 但就是缺少了那件东西.
来自英汉文学 - 欧亨利
- 3. One of his most popular is a Christmas tale called The Gift of the Magi.
- 4. According to Herodotus, the Magi were the sacred caste of the Medes.
- 依照希罗多德所说, 祭司(魔法师)是米提亚人的宗教阶层.
- 5. The Star of Bethlehem has been a sign associated with the Magi.
[ magi 造句 ]