- n. 一种有篷马车
- n. (Brougham)人名；(英)布鲁厄姆
- brougham:  A brougham was a fourwheeled one-horse carriage. It was named after Henry Peter Brougham, first Baron Brougham and Vaux (1778–1868), British Whig politician, jurist, and educational reformer, who designed the original brougham in 1838.
- brougham (n.)
- 1851, one-horse closed carriage with two or four wheels, for two or four persons, from first Lord Brougham (1778-1868). The family name is from a place in Westmoreland.
- 1. Then there had been the pleasurable excitement of choosing a showy grey stepper for May's brougham.
- 2. She watched us with a sardonic eye as we stepped from the brougham.
- 3. Hery Peter , Lord Brougham.
[ brougham 造句 ]