英 ['fer(ə)l; 'fɪə-]
来自PIE*ghwer, 野的，野生动物，词源同fierce, panther.
- feral: see fierce
- feral (adj.)
- c. 1600, "wild, undomesticated," from Middle French feral "wild," from Latin fera, in phrase fera bestia "wild animal," from ferus "wild" (see fierce). Since 19c. commonly "run wild, having escaped from domestication."
- 1. No one is dare to get close to your dog as it is too feral.
- 2. One minute more, and the feral roars of rage were again bursting from the crowd.
- 再过一分钟, 群众中又爆发出一阵愤怒的吼声.
- 3. After eating feral mango very how to after itching, do?
- 4. For experienced Warlocks , Hunters, Shadow Priests and Feral Druids.
- 招收有经验的术士, 猎人, 暗牧和野德.
- 5. If we ever moved Omen around, we would also Feral talents.
- 如果我们移动清晰预兆, 那我们就会再修改野性天赋.
[ feral 造句 ]