- adj. 歪斜的
- adv. 歪斜地，斜地
- n. (Askew)人名；(英)艾斯丘
可能同辅音根s-k, 表示歪，斜，见askance, 斜的。askew, 斜的。skew，斜的。
- askew (adv.)
- 1570s, of uncertain etymology; perhaps literally "on skew" (see skew), or from the Old Norse form, a ska. Earlier askoye is attested in the same sense (early 15c.).
- 1. His glasses had been knocked askew by the blow.
- 2. There were no shutters at the windows, and some of the doors hung askew.
- 3. She stood there, hat askew.
- 4. Is male genital how to return a responsibility askew?
- 男性生殖器歪斜是怎么回事 啊 ?
- 5. Does long askew need pull out a wisdom tooth?
- 智齿长歪了需要拔 么 ?
[ askew 造句 ]