- n. 天然磁石；吸引人的东西（等于loadstone）
- lodestone: see load
- lodestone (n.)
- "magnetically polarized oxide of iron," 1510s, literally "way-stone," from lode + stone (n.). So called because it was used to make compass magnets to guide mariners. Figurative use from 1570s.
- 1. A centain iron are called lodestone would attract pieces of iron.
- 2. I eat so much, suck with lodestone, why is one also sucked?
- 我吃那么多, 用吸铁石吸了吸, 为什么一根也没吸出来?
- 3. Arcane Material Component: A lodestone and a pinch of dust.
- 奥术材料成分: 一块天然磁石和一小撮灰尘.
- 4. Love is the lodestone of life.
- 5. The pointing needle was a lodestone spoon - shaped device, with a handle that would always point south.
- 针指向一个洛德斯勺形装置, 掌握一个将始终指向南方.
[ lodestone 造句 ]