- n. 胡乱写的字；花体
- vt. 潦草地写；使成波形曲线
- vi. 乱涂乱画；蠕动
可能来自 squirm 和 wriggle 的合成词。
- squiggle (v.)
- 1804, probably a blend of squirm and wriggle. Related: Squiggled; squiggling.
- squiggle (n.)
- 1902, from squiggle (v.). In reference to handwriting, drawing, etc., 1928. Related: Squiggly (1902).
- 1. Is this squiggle supposed to be a signature?
- 这歪歪扭扭的玩意儿就算是签名 吗 ?
- 2. With a squiggle of Laura Bo's pen - her signature was usually unreadable - she could make the check official.
- 劳拉·波只要大笔一挥 —— 她的签字往往是难以辨认的 —— 就可以使这张支票生效.
- 3. A squiggle implies that you are too busy and disinterested in the letter.
- 4. His signature was just a squiggle but only he could make that squiggle.
- 5. With a squiggle of Laura Bo's penDher signature was usually unreadableDshe could make the check official.
[ squiggle 造句 ]