- n. 大吵大闹；拉曳器
- n. (Barney)人名；(法)巴内；(英、西)巴尼
- barney (n.)
- 1859, British slang, "lark, spree, rough enjoyment," of uncertain origin. Later also "a fixed prize-fight."
- 1. When he came to and raised his head he saw Barney.
- 2. He heaved Barney to his feet.
- 3. Barney sounded almost apologetic.
- 4. President Bush's dogs include two Scottish terriers named Barney and Miss Beazley.
- 布什总统的狗包括两条苏格兰纯种犬,一条叫Barney先生 、一条叫Beazley小姐.
- 5. Barney ( 1990 ) emphasizes the four characteristics of firm resources: valuable , rare, inimitable and lack of substitute.
- Barney ( 1991 ) 的观点则是以既定的企业资源为基础的.
[ barney 造句 ]