来自PIE*dheigh, 揉捏，捏造，形成，词源同dough, fiction. 引申词义虚构。
- figment (n.)
- early 15c., "something invented or imagined, a myth or fable; deceitful practice; false doctrine," from Latin figmentum "something formed or fashioned, creation," related to figura "shape" (see figure (n.)). Related: Figmental; figmentary.
- 1. The figure vanished as silently as if it had simply been a figment of her imagination.
- 2. The attack wasn't just a figment of my imagination.
- 3. Yes. You are a figment of the past!
- 4. Is this spider thing a figment of your imagination, too?
- 这个什么毒蜘蛛的东西也是你凭空杜撰出来的 吧 ?
- 5. He's a figment, a cipher, jabberwocky.
- 他是一个假象, 一个幻影, 一句空话.
[ figment 造句 ]