- n. 标志；打分；做记号；斑纹
- v. 注意；作记号于；给…打分数（mark的ing形式）
- n. (Marking)人名；(西)马金
- marking (n.)
- Old English mearcung "action of making marks, branding; mark, pattern of marks, characteristic; constellation," verbal noun from mark (v.). Related: Markings.
- 1. He's really just marking time until he's old enough to leave.
- 2. They had stopped Ecuador from building up attacks with good marking.
- 3. For the rest of the lunchbreak I do my marking.
- 4. He was marking essays in his small study.
- 5. The paperweight had fallen onto the desk, badly marking the surface.
- 镇纸掉到了桌上, 在桌面砸出了深深的印痕.
[ marking 造句 ]