- n. 芽；便条；毛头姑娘
- vi. 摘去芽
- n. (Chit)人名；(泰)集；(缅)漆；(罗)基特；(阿拉伯)希特
1.欠条，来自梵语，进一步来自PIE*skai,照耀，明亮，词源同shine, cheetah, 即记号，标注。
- chit: see chintz
- chit (n.1)
- "note," 1776, short for chitty, from Mahrati (Hindi) chitthi "letter, note," from Sanskrit chitra-s "distinctively marked" (see cheetah).
- chit (n.2)
- "small child," 1620s, originally "young of a beast" (late 14c.); unrelated to chit (n.1); perhaps a playful deformation of kitten, but the "Middle English Dictionary" compares Old High German kizzin "kid."
- 1. Not being a mother, I found the chit-chat exceedingly dull.
- 2. Schrader initialled the chit for the barman.
- 3. Chit chatting can be pleasant, but some times it can be annoying.
- 嗯,聊工作, 生活和天气,看来你们哥俩的关系很不错嘛.
- 4. She's such an energetic girl and likes to chit chat with everyone.
- 5. Can I sign a chit for the drinks I've ordered?
- 我要的饮料可以记帐 吗 ?
[ chit 造句 ]