TEM8 IELTS GRE TOEFL
- outspoken (adj.)
- "given to speaking freely," 1808, originally Scottish, from out (adv.) + -spoken. "The pa. pple. has here a resultant force, as in 'well spoken', 'well read'." [OED]. Related: Outspokenly; outspokenness.
- 1. She has made outspoken remarks about the legalisation of cannabis in Britain.
- 2. He became an outspoken opponent of the old Soviet system.
- 3. Far from lying low, Kuti became more outspoken than ever.
- 4. an outspoken opponent of the leader
- 5. She is an outspoken critic of the school system in this city.
[ outspoken 造句 ]