- n. [毒物][药] 可待因（用鸦片制成的止痛镇咳药）
来自希腊文kodeia, 罂粟头，-ine, 化学名词后缀。因于罂粟提炼而得名。
- codeine (n.)
- alkaloid present in opium, 1838, from French codéine, coined, with chemical suffix -ine (2), from Greek kodeia "poppy head," related to kooz "prison," literally "hollow place;" kodon "bell, mouth of a trumpet;" koilos "hollow," from PIE root *kel- (2) "to cover, conceal" (see cell). Originally codeina; modern form is from 1881.
- 1. For parotid pain, aspirin or codeine is quite effective.
- 2. I looked at the bottle it was Codeine Phosphate.
- 3. Objective : To evaluate the analgesic effect and safety of compound codeine phosphate tablets.
- 目的: 观察复方磷酸可待因片的临床镇痛效果和不良反应.
- 4. Important examples in human use are quinine, nicotine, atropine, opium, morphine, codeine, and strychnine.
- 人类广泛应用的生物碱有奎宁, 烟碱, 阿托品, 鸦片, 吗啡, 可待因等.
- 5. Surprisingly, codeine wasn't much better than placebo for suppressing cough in this study.
- 令人意外的是, 在该研究中可待因在抑制咳嗽方面并不比安慰剂有效.
[ codeine 造句 ]