- adj. 治疗的；治疗学的；有益于健康的
- n. 治疗剂；治疗学家
- therapeutic (adj.)
- pertaining to the healing of disease, 1640s, from Modern Latin therapeuticus "curing, healing," from Greek therapeutikos, from therapeutein "to cure, treat medically," primarily "do service, take care of, provide for," of unknown origin, related to therapon "attendant." Therapeutic was used from 1540s as a noun meaning "the branch of medicine concerned with treatment of disease." Related: Therapeutical (c. 1600).
- 1. the therapeutic properties of herbs
- 2. When I was sad, music had a therapeutic effect.
- 我悲伤的时候, 音乐有治疗效力.
- 3. Therapeutic measures were selected to fit the patient.
- 4. Astanga Yoga is a therapeutic physical exercise that focuses on breathing and relaxation.
- 5. This positive interaction is therapeutic , and much less expensive than visits to a psychologist.
- 这种积极的双向行为,犹如—一剂良药, 还比求助于心理学家划算得多.
[ therapeutic 造句 ]