- vi. 恢复，复原；挽回损失
- vt. 恢复，使恢复健康
1、re- "back, again" + cuper- + -ate.
2、字面含义为：get back, get again, regain.
3. recover => recuperate.
来自拉丁语 recuperare,恢复，重新获取，来自 re-,再，重新，-cup,抓住，得到，词源同 capable,have,recover.引申词义恢复，康复。
- recuperate: see recover
- recuperate (v.)
- 1540s, from Latin recuperatus, past participle of recuperare "to get again," in Medieval Latin "revive, convalesce, recover" (see recuperation). Meaning "to recover from sickness or loss" is from 1864. Related: Recuperated; recuperating.
- 1. I went away to the country to recuperate.
- 2. Stay in the hospital for a few more days to recuperate.
- 3. He went to the country to recuperate.
- 4. Wyman had lost his power to recuperate.
- 5. All Georgia wanted was to be let alone so the state could recuperate.
[ recuperate 造句 ]