- n. [解剖] 膝盖骨
- n. (Patella)人名；(意)帕泰拉
- patella (n.)
- "knee cap," 1690s, from Latin patella "pan, kneecap," diminutive of patina "pan" (see pan (n.)). So called from its shape. Related: Patellar; patelliform.
- 1. The patella is triangular with its apes directed downward.
- 2. Fractured tibia about five inches below the patella.
- 3. Trabecular metal patella in total knee arthroplasty with patella bone deficiency.
- 4. After serial examination and surgical an osteochondroma of th patella was proven.
- 5. Which kinds does cancer have? Do have patella cancer?
- 癌症有哪几种? 有没有膝盖骨癌?
[ patella 造句 ]