- n. 中值，中位数；中线
- adj. 中值的；中央的
- n. (Median)人名；(阿拉伯)迈迪安；(罗)梅迪安
- median: see medium
- median (adj.)
- 1590s, from Middle French médian (15c.) and directly from Latin medianus "of the middle," from medius "in the middle" (see medial (adj.)). Originally anatomical, of veins, arteries, nerves. Median strip "strip between lanes of traffic" is from 1954.
- median (n.)
- "a median part," 1540s, from Latin medianus (see median (adj.)). Meaning "middle number of a series" is from 1883.
- 1. Where the speed distribution is skew, it's better to quote the median speed.
- 在速度分布是扭曲的情况下, 最好用中值速度.
- 2. One half of its values will be found below and one half above the median.
- 3. The median interval between onset of symptoms and diagnosis was three months.
- 4. Median home prices on island are still up 13 per cent.
- 5. The remaining fingers are supplied by the median nerve.
[ median 造句 ]