- sister and wife of Zeus, from Greek Hera, literally "protectress," related to heros "hero," originally "defender, protector."
- 1. For this revelation he was struck blind by the goddess Hera.
- 2. Methods: The recombinant fusion protein MBP hEra was expressed in the E.
- 3. At last , hEra was detected in the hepatocellular carcinoma of 54 cases by immunohistochemistry.
- 采用免疫组化方法, 对54例原发性肝癌组织hEra的表达进行检测.
- 4. Zoes and Hera bickered constantly.
- 5. Hera baths regularly in the spring of Canathus , near Argos , and thus renews her virginity.
[ Hera 造句 ]