来自拉丁语 tibia,胫骨，原义为管，笛子，词源可能同古希腊语 tube,管子。
- tibia (n.)
- lower leg bone, 1726, from Latin tibia "shinbone," also "pipe, flute" (originally one of bone), in which sense it originally came into English (1540s). Of unknown origin. The Latin plural is tibiæ. Related: Tibial.
- 1. the distal end of the tibia
- 2. Note that thick, strong angles of tibia are not violated.
- 注意肥厚 、 结实的胫骨成角部分未受损坏.
- 3. Unfortunately she was diagnosed to have osteosarcoma of tibia (lower limb bone cancer) in November last year .
- 4. Fractured tibia about five inches below the patella.
- 5. Methods: Distal tibia osteotomy lengthening and epiphysis distraction lengthening operation.
- 方法: 胫骨远端骨骺牵伸延长术、胫骨下端截骨延长术.
[ tibia 造句 ]