英 美 [,sɛbə'rɪə]
- seborrhea (n.)
- also seborrhoea, "discharge of sebaceous matter, especially as a scalp condition," 1849, coined in Modern Latin as a hybrid, from sebo-, used as comb. form of Latin sebum "tallow, suet, grease" (see sebum) + Greek hroia "flow, flux," from rhein "to flow" (see rheum)
- 1. If you keep acting like this, you will have seborrhea.
- 你如果总是这样, 会患上脂溢性皮炎的!
- 2. He has seborrhea, and shouldn't have too much stimulating food.
- 他有皮脂溢出症, 医生建议他少吃刺激性食物.
- 3. Dandruff, seborrhea, maybe just dry, itchy scalp.
- 头皮屑, 皮脂溢, 也许太干, 头皮痒.
- 4. Acne vulgaris is a common multiple - factor disease with the involvement of seborrhea glands and follicles.
[ seborrhea 造句 ]