- adj. 夜行班次的（美国工商人士自西岸赴东岸公干，多乘夜班飞机；到达东岸时，已是早晨，尚睡眼朦胧）
- n. 长途夜航航班
- red-eye (n.)
- "airplane flight which deprives travelers of sleep," 1968, from the red eyes of sleeplessness; earlier as a noun meaning "raw and inferior whiskey" (1819, American English).
- 1. If your skin becomes red, sore or very scaly, consult your doctor.
- 2. His exercise books were full of well deserved red ticks.
- 3. Bake some big red peppers and hollow them out.
- 4. The waiter offered him red wine or white wine with his meal.
- 5. The shooting-range is lit from underneath by rows of ruby-red light fittings.
[ red-eye 造句 ]