- n. [机] 阀盖；软帽
- vt. 给…装上罩；给…戴上帽子
- n. (Bonnet)人名；(英)邦尼特；(法、意)博内；(德、西、葡、捷)邦内特
1. bon 法语，好, 好网，一种好看的优质的女式网状帽子
- bonnet (n.)
- late 14c., Scottish bonat "brimless hat for men," from Old French bonet, short for chapel de bonet, from bonet (12c., Modern French bonnet) "kind of cloth used as a headdress," from Medieval Latin bonitum "material for hats," perhaps a shortening of Late Latin abonnis "a kind of cap" (7c.), which is perhaps from a Germanic source.
- 1. He's got a bee in his bonnet about factory farming.
- 2. General Martin Bonnet called on the rebels to surrender.
- 3. Steam billowed out from under the bonnet.
- 4. The bullets ricocheted off the bonnet and windscreen.
- 5. The baby's bonnet keeps the sun out of her eyes.
[ bonnet 造句 ]