来自拉丁语 syncope,来自希腊语 synkope,词中语音省略，来自 synkoptein,切除，切短，来自 syn-,一起，一致，koptein,砍，切，来自 PIE*kop,砍，切，词源同 comma,hatchet.参照其远亲 同源词 cope,coup,coupon.
- syncope (n.)
- 1520s, "contraction of a word by omission of middle sounds or letters," from Latin syncope "contraction of a word by elision," from Greek synkope "contraction of a word," originally "a cutting off, cutting up, cutting short," from synkoptein "to cut up," from syn- "together, thoroughly" (see syn-) + koptein "to cut," from PIE root *kop- "to beat, strike" (see hatchet (n.)).
An earlier use of the word in pathology is represented by Middle English syncopis, sincopin "loss of consciousness accompanied by weak pulse" (c. 1400, from Late Latin accusative syncopen); compare Old French syncope "illness, fainting fit" ("failure of the heart's action," hence "unconsciousness"). The spelling of this was re-Latinized 16c. Related: Syncopic; syncoptic.
- 1. Dizziness, anxiety, syncope, and anorexia have also been reported as well as profuse tearing and photophobia.
- 头晕 、 烦躁不安 、 昏厥和食欲不振以及落泪不止、畏光也有报道.
- 2. What premonitory signs and symptoms may exist for vasovagal syncope?
- 3. What therapies have been advocated for the treatment of vasovagal syncope?
- 4. What diagnostic testing data help to risk - stratify patients with syncope?
- 5. This summer, I also feel a sense of syncope.
- 这个夏天, 我也感受了昏厥的感觉.
[ syncope 造句 ]