- n. （医院用来移动病人的）轮床
- n. (Gurney)人名；(英)格尼
- gurney (n.)
- type of hospital cart, by 1921, of unknown origin. It also is a surname, and perhaps this use traces to the Gurney Ball Bearing Co. of Jamestown, N.Y., which was in active operation at the time but seems to have specialized in bearings for automobiles. Earliest use in hospital literature is in reference to carts for food and laundry.
- 1. And now you want to roll out the entire gurney?
- 2. Pitta gurneyi [ Gurney's pitta ]
- 泰国 八色?
- 3. Later as I waited on a gurney 6 outside the operating room, I wept with fear.
- 后来,我在手术室外面的轮床上等候时, 因为恐惧而哭泣.
- 4. Expect discomfort, says Kathleen Gurney a psychologist and chief executive of Financial Psychology Corp.
- 5. Joseph Gurney Cannon grand old man of Congress, will retire from public life.
[ gurney 造句 ]