CET4 TEM4 IELTS 考 研 TOEFL CET6
un-, 使相反，do, 做。即把做好的解开，打开。
- undo (v.)
- Old English undon "to unfasten and open" (a window or door), "to unfasten by releasing from a fixed position; to cancel, discharge, abrogate, reverse what has been done, put back in a former condition; bring to ruin, destroy," from un- (2) "opposite of" + do (v.). Related: Undone; undoing.
- 1. If Michael won, he would undo everything I have fought for.
- 2. Once the damage is done, even modern surgery can't undo it entirely.
- 3. A heavy-handed approach from the police could undo that good impression.
- 4. Can you undo this knot?
- 你能解开这个结 吗 ?
- 5. His pride will undo him some day.
[ undo 造句 ]