来自德语 Raster,屏幕，框架，来自拉丁语 rastrum,耙子，架子，来自拉丁语 radere,刮，擦， 词源同 rat,eraser.
- raster (n.)
- 1934 in electrical engineering, from German Raster "screen, frame," from Latin rastrum "rake," from rasum, from rodere "to scrape" (see raze). Related: Rasterization; rasterize. From Latin form rastellum comes French râteau "rake," formerly ratel, originally rastel.
- 1. Raster image processor consists of two parts: part section and control.
- 平栅图像办理器包含两局部: 注释局部和把持局部.
- 2. Discusses methods for drawing vector and raster images with managed code.
- 3. Ramping can be applied to both offset and raster modes.
- 4. The SketchUp arrows are now raster - rendered. Previously , they were vector - rendered.
- SketchUp的箭号现在为点阵图像, 先前为向量图像.
- 5. The image editor allows you to create icons with several raster layers.
[ raster 造句 ]