英 ['sɔːbeɪ; -bɪt]
来自法语 sorbet,来自意大利语 sorbetto,来自土耳其语 serbet,吸，饮，词源同 sherbet,冰糕。
- sorbet: see sherbet
- sorbet (n.)
- 1580s, "cooling drink of fruit juice and water," from French sorbet (16c.), probably from Italian sorbetto, from Turkish serbet (see sherbet). Perhaps influenced in form by Italian sorbire "to sip." Meaning "semi-liquid water ice as a dessert" first recorded 1864.
- 1. Rubbish can be used as a sorbet of wastewater.
- 2. In the freezer , it becomes a nice sorbet, he said.
- 从冷冻室拿出来的 威克德 绝对是美味的果汁冰糕.
- 3. The first recipe I tried a fruIt'sorbet.
- 4. She ordered a lemon sorbet.
- 5. This sorbet is so creamy and totally indulgent.
[ sorbet 造句 ]