cyclo-, 圈。-op, 眼睛，见optical.
- cyclops (n.)
- (plural cyclopes), 1510s, from Latin, from Greek kyklops, literally "round-eyed," from stem of kyklos (see cycle (n.)) + -ops (see eye (n.)). One of a race of one-eyed giants who forged thunderbolts for Zeus, built the walls of Mycenae, etc.
- 1. The results indicate that chloramine is of notable inactivation effect on Cyclops.
- 2. Clearly, the application of brine or ammonia is feasible to control the growth of Cyclops.
- 可见, 采用盐水或氨水浸泡活性炭滤池来控制剑水蚤的生长是可行的.
- 3. Cyclops is a strong hand - to - hand fighter, with an ability to attack walls, when in siege battle.
- 独眼巨人是强力的近战兵种, 并且具有在攻城战中破坏城墙的能力.
- 4. Cyclops were giants with only one eye, like a lantern, in the center of their forehead.
- 独眼巨人是一些只有一只眼睛的巨人, 这只眼睛在他们前额的正中间, 像个灯笼.
[ cyclops 造句 ]