- n. 诗歌；古代北欧文字；神秘的记号
- n. (Rune)人名；(挪、瑞典)鲁内
来自古诺斯语 run,如尼字母，北欧古字母，来自 Proto-Germanic*runo,字母，神秘，来自 PIE*ru-no-,神秘符号，可能来自 PIE*rei,刻，划，词源同 rift,river.因如尼字母传说中非常神 秘性，甚至认为是一种通灵字母，可用于占卜。
- rune:  Old English had a word rūn, which appears originally to have denoted ‘mystery’, and hence ‘carved or written character with mysterious or magical properties’. This had died out by the end of the Middle Ages, but its Old Norse relative *rún lived on to become modern Swedish runa and Danish rune, and when antiquarian interest in the ancient runic writing system developed in Britain in the 16th century, they were borrowed into English as rune.
- rune (n.)
- Old English run, rune "secret, mystery, dark mysterious statement, (secret) council," also "a runic letter" (runstæf), from Proto-Germanic *runo (cognates: Old Norse run "a secret, magic sign, runic character," Old High German runa "a secret conversation, whisper," Gothic runa), from PIE *ru-no-, source of technical terms of magic in Germanic and Celtic (cognates: Gaelic run "a secret, mystery, craft, deceit, purpose, intention, desire," Welsh rhin "a secret, charm, virtue"). Also see Runnymede.
The word entered Middle English as roun and by normal evolution would have become Modern English *rown, but it died out mid-15c. when the use of runes did. The modern usage is from late 17c., from German philologists who had reintroduced the word in their writings from a Scandinavian source (such as Danish rune, from Old Norse run). The runic alphabet is believed to have developed by 2c. C.E. from contact with Greek writing, with the letters modified to be more easily cut into wood or stone.
- 1. Bonus for 2 items for Rune Mage: 10 % Spell Power increase.
- 矮人英雄装备两件物品的奖励: 英雄的法力增加10%.
- 2. Deosil go by waxing moon, sing and dance the Wiccan rune.
- 新月时, 于魔法圈边顺时钟移动,歌唱、跳舞,将带来好运.
- 3. Double rune abilities damage increased: Obliterate, Howling Blast, Scourge Strike, Death Strike.
- 双符文技能伤害提升: 湮灭打击, 尖啸冲击, 天灾打击, 死亡打击.
- 4. Deepflame – Rune Priests, the religious leaders of the Dwarves.
- 深火–咒符牧师, 矮人的宗教领袖.
- 5. She is pounding out a new rune on the piano.
[ rune 造句 ]