- n. 鱼卵，鱼子；牝鹿，獐
- n. (Roe)人名；(英、意)罗
来自中古英语 rowe,卵，鱼子，来自 Proto-Germanic*hrogn,产卵，鱼子，来自 PIE*krek,青蛙 卵。roe 狍，獐，小鹿
来自古英语 raha,狍，小鹿，来自 Proto-Germanic*raiha,条纹，来自 PIE*rei,有斑点的，有条 纹的，可能来自该印欧词根另一词义 PIE*rei,抓，撕，扯，词源同 rift,river.因这种小鹿皮肤 条纹状的花纹而得名。
- roe: Roe the deer [OE] and roe ‘fish eggs’  are distinct words. The former goes back to a prehistoric Germanic *raikh-, which also produced German reh, Dutch ree, Swedish råa, and Danish raa. Its underlying meaning may be ‘spotted’, an allusion to the roe deer’s dappled coat. Roe ‘fish eggs’ was borrowed from Middle Dutch or Middle Low German roge, a word of uncertain origin.
- roe (n.1)
- "fish eggs," mid-15c., probably from an unrecorded Old English *hrogn, from Proto-Germanic *khrugna (cognates: Old Norse hrogn, Danish rogn, Swedish rom, Flemish rog, Middle Low German and Middle Dutch roge, Old High German rogo, German Rogen "roe"), from PIE *krek- "frog spawn, fish eggs" (cognates: Lithuanian kurkle, Russian krjak "spawn of frogs"). Exact relations of the Germanic words are uncertain.
- roe (n.2)
- "small deer," Old English ra, from raha, from Proto-Germanic *raikhaz (cognates: Old Norse ra, Old Saxon reho, Middle Dutch and Dutch ree, Old High German reh, German Reh "roe"), of uncertain origin; perhaps from PIE root *rei- "streaked, spotted, striped in various colors."
- 1. He joined Sanders Roe, moving on later to become General Manager.
- 2. Justice Breyer firmly stated his conviction that Roe is settled law.
- 3. Finally, three justices on the current court have continued to fully support Roe's provisions.
- 最后, 目前最高法院有三名法官继续完全支持roe案件中的决定.
- 4. After simulating two - dimensional transonic flow with two turbulence models, FDS - Roe scheme is verified.
- 基于两种湍流模型,通过对二维跨音速翼型绕流进行数值模拟,对高分辨率 、 稳定的FDS-Roe格式进行了验证.
- 5. While Justice Thomas claimed during his confirmation hearings never to have considered the Roe decision.
[ roe 造句 ]