- n. 竞赛用的小型撬
- vi. 坐小橇内滑雪
- n. (Luge)人名；(德)卢格
- luge (n.)
- kind of small toboggan, 1905, from French luge "small coasting sled," from Savoy dialect, from Medieval Latin sludia "sled" (9c.), perhaps from a Gaulish word from the same root as English sled, slide.
- 1. It has two types: luge and bobsleigh.
- 2. Luge is the French word for sled.
- 3. Luge athletes race by lying on their backs on sleds with steel runners.
- 4. Luge has the reputation of being one of the most dangerous sports in the Olympics.
[ luge 造句 ]