- vt. 欺骗，诈骗；使受挫折；赖帐
- n. 诈骗；骗子；赖帐
- bilk (v.)
- 1650s, from or along with the noun (1630s), first used as a cribbage term; as a verb, "to spoil (someone's) score." Origin obscure, it was believed in 17c. to be "a word signifying nothing;" perhaps it s a thinned form of balk "to hinder." Meaning "to defraud" is first recorded 1670s. Related: Bilked; bilking.
- 1. Labor is all societies bilk the foundation with existence and development.
- 2. Absolutely cheater, have the suspicion of bilk, the proposal calls the police.
- 绝对的骗子, 有诈骗的嫌疑, 建议报警.
- 3. City police expresses east, current, network bilk case and photograph comparing in ascendant trend last year.
- 东城警方表示, 目前, 网络诈骗案件与去年相比处于上升趋势.
- 4. The bilk activity that uses Internet to undertake emerges in endlessly, pattern face - lifting is ceaseless.
- 利用互联网进行的诈骗活动层出不穷, 花样翻新不断.
[ bilk 造句 ]