- chili (n.)
- also chilli, 1660s, from Nahuatl (Aztecan) chilli, native name for the peppers. Not named for the South American country. As short for chile con carne and similar dishes, attested by 1846.
- 1. He helped himself to another two small spoonfuls of chili oil.
来自汉英文学 - 骆驼祥子
- 2. It has chocolate, chili, and other spices.
- 有巧克力粉, 辣椒, 和其他的调味品.
- 3. The 300 grand Chili Palmer now has in his possession.
- 4. As long as Momo's around , nothing happens to Chili Palmer.
- 5. Maybe we could get Chili Palmer up here?
[ chili 造句 ]