- n. （英）大法官法庭；（美）衡平法院；档案馆；大臣官邸
词源同chancellor. -ery, 地方后缀。
- chancery (n.)
- late 14c., "court of the Lord Chancellor of England," contracted from chancellery (c. 1300), from Old French chancelerie (12c.), from Medieval Latin cancellaria (see chancellor).
- 1. Every master in Chancery has had a reference out of the cause.
- 2. The plaintiff's account and defendant's response were filed with a master in chancery.
- 3. The proceedings and practice of a court of chancery; equity.
- 诉讼事务衡平法院的诉讼程序和程序法; 衡平法.
- 4. David intelligent, good at poetry, guan zhi line after the Secretary chancery.
- 幼聪慧, 擅诗词, 后官至行尚书省左司员外郎.
- 5. He found himself in chancery when the truth came out.
[ chancery 造句 ]