1. Dongri is an area in Mumbai just north of Gorai. The word 'Dungare' (Workmen's overalls worn in Britain) also has its origin from Dongri because these dresses were made from cloth from this place.
来自印度语dungri, 粗棉布，孟买附件村庄名。比较denim, damask.
- 1. a pair of dungarees
- 2. You can always unpick the hems on the dungarees if you don't like them.
- 3. He wore dungarees and a singlet, patched, but neat and clean.
- 他穿着粗布工装裤和背心, 上面打着补丁, 却很整洁.
- 4. It's not like you'd never seen a monkey in rollerblades and dungarees before.
[ dungarees 造句 ]