- pharaoh (n.)
- title of the kings of ancient Egypt, Old English Pharon, from Latin Pharaonem, from Greek Pharao, from Hebrew Par'oh, from Egyptian Pero', literally "great house."
- 1. The pharaoh is Osiris, the moon bull incarnate.
- 2. Pharaoh's courtiers saw her and praised her to Pharaoh, and she was taken into Pharaoh's household.
- 法老的臣子看见她,就把她举荐给法老, 于是她就被带去收进法老的内宫中.
- 3. He was even given a daughter of Pharaoh in marriage.
来自英汉非文学 - 历史
- 4. One night Pharaoh had a strange dream.
- 5. He refused to have his portrait conventionalized into the customary smooth beauty of the pharaoh god.
[ pharaoh 造句 ]