- vt. 灌醉；使混乱
- n. 混乱；酗酒
- vi. 酗酒
fuddle---发抖------.灌醉, 迷糊, 烂醉
- fuddle (v.)
- 1580s, "to get drunk" (intransitive); c. 1600, "to confuse as though with drink" (transitive), of obscure origin, perhaps from Low German fuddeln "work in a slovenly manner (as if drunk)," from fuddle "worthless cloth." The more common derivative befuddle dates only to 1873. Related: Fuddled; fuddling. A hard-drinker in 17c. might be called a fuddle-cap (1660s).
- 1. If a person lacks a beacon light - ideal, his life will be fuddle.
- 如果一个人缺少一颗指路明灯 —— 理想, 就会醉生梦死.
- 2. I felt rather fuddle - headed when I got up this morning.
- 3. If a person lacks a beacon light ― ideal, his life will be fuddle.
- 如果一个人缺少一颗指路明灯――理想, 就会醉生梦死.
- 4. My brain's in a fuddle.
- 5. Macaque is drunk fuddle one's cap , doff garment hat with nothing left, full ground rolls about.
- 猢狲喝得大醉, 就把衣帽脱得精光, 满地打滚.
[ fuddle 造句 ]