来自拉丁语 regina,女王，来自 rex,国王，-ina,表阴性。
- fem. proper name, from Latin, literally "queen;" related to rex (genitive regis) "king" (see regal). Cognate with Sanskrit rajni "queen," Welsh rhyain "maiden, virgin." The city in Canada was named 1882 by the then-governor general of Canada, Marquess of Lorne, in honor of Queen Victoria.
- 1. I'm asking you to find out everything you can, Regina.
- 我要求你想出你能想到的每件事, 瑞吉娜.
- 2. Regina: Cheating on her with that young girl at the gas station.
- 丽吉娜: 背著她和加油站那个年轻女郎鬼混.
- 3. Regina provides quality , friendly and professional services at any time.
- 4. Regina: The cute doll is suit for the kid.
- 琳: 这么可爱的公仔最适合送给小朋友啦!
- 5. Regina and Saskatoon also finished in the top one - third .
- 里贾纳和萨斯卡通的名字也排在前 三分之一.
[ Regina 造句 ]