- n. 碱液
- vt. 用碱液洗涤
- n. (Lye)人名；(东南亚国家华语)黎
- lye (n.)
- Old English læg, leag "lye," from Proto-Germanic *laugo (cognates: Middle Dutch loghe, Dutch loog, Old High German louga, German Lauge "lye"), from PIE root *leue- "to wash" (see lave). The substance was formerly used in place of soap, hence Old High German luhhen "to wash," Old Norse laug "hot bath, hot spring," Danish lørdag, Swedish lördag "Saturday," literally "washing-day." Chamber-lye in early Modern English was the name for urine used as a detergent.
- 1. To make soap, you need 3 main things: oil, water and lye.
- 要自制肥皂, 你需要3样主要原料: 油 、 水和碱液.
- 2. To make soap, you need three main things: oil, water and lye.
- 要生产肥皂, 需要三种主要材料: 油, 水和碱水.
- 3. Some people make soap will potash with potash lye.
- 4. Lye - - spelled ly - e -- also called sodium hydroxide or potassium hydroxide.
- 碱,拼写为l -y-e,也称为氢氧化钠或者氢氧化钾.
- 5. Do not breathe lye and do not let small children near it.
[ lye 造句 ]