- abbr. 产品改进（Product Improve）
- pi (n.)
- Greek letter, from Hebrew, literally "little mouth." As the name of the mathematical constant, from 1841 in English, used in Latin 1748 by Swiss mathematician Leonhart Euler (1707-1783), as an abbreviation of Greek periphereia "periphery." For the meaning "printer's term for mixed type," see pie (3).
- 1. We proposed P 2 I algorithm combined with proportional controller and PI controller.
- 提出了结合了比例控制器和PI控制器 特点的P2I算法.
- 2. The carbonization and the graphitization of PI filament were described.
- 3. Some AQM algorithms, such as REM and PI, explore this aspect.
- 4. PI controller made the respond speed faster and the overshoot less.
- 5. I am sending you the new PI now, please kindly check.
[ pi 造句 ]